Give your guests a piece of blank
paper. Have them put it on top of their head and use their catalog
as a “desk.”Then tell them to do the following
things on the paper to the best of their ability.The one with the most points at the end is the winner.Draw a circle (the body). Draw a smaller circle (the head).
Draw his left leg. Draw his right arm. Draw his nose on the head.
Draw his boot on the left leg. Draw his right leg. Draw his eyes.
Draw the sack beside Santa. Draw his beard. Draw his boot on the
right leg. Draw the left arm. Draw a present in the sack. Draw
gloves on his hands. Draw a hat on his head. (Don’t just read it,
say things like "Santa's left foot is cold - give him a boot...he
needs a present to give - put one in the sack, etc.)
legs in right place; 15 for nose on the head; 20 for boots on the
legs; 25 for eyes on head; 30 for the sack;
colorful twinkling items are the first thing usually hung on a
Christmas tree? (Lights)
2. Name one of the most famous tree toppers. (Angel/Star)
3. What do English children expect to find their presents in?
4. How many points on a Christmas star? (five/six)
5. On what dates are gifts given in Italy? (January 6)
6. What symbolically does the "X" in X-mas stand for?
7. What will be the first C Day in the twenty-first century?
(Christmas ~ December 25, 2001) -(NOTE--2000 ends the century; 2001
begins the century)
8. What saint brought Christmas to Ireland in the 5th
Century? (St. Patrick)
holiday film annually appears on television more than three hundred
times? (It's a Wonderful Life)
10. According to superstition, what do cattle do at midnight
on Christmas Eve? (Speak)
11. What romantic tradition did England save while others
allowed it to perish? (Kissing under the mistletoe)
12. What is the "flower of the night" in Mexico? (Poinsettia)
13. Of 365 days, what number is Christmas Day? (359)
14. What German Tradition has never gained mass acceptance by
the French? (Christmas tree)
15. What plant creation is hung on doors during Christmas time?
16. On what day do french parents exchange presents? (New Years Day)
17. According to superstition, what happens to bread baked on
Christmas? (It never gets moldy)
18. On what date do Mexican children receive their Gifts?
19. What department store chain is responsible for Rudolph?
20. Why should you be
careful with holly berries? (They're poisonous)
21. In what country did the manger scene debut? (Greece,
Spain, Italy or Germany)
22. What direction did the star lead the three kings?
ęCopyright 2005 - 2014 DirectSalesCareers.com No content from this site can be
copied without written permission.
Fines will be issued to those who use content, images, html, and other
properties of this site, without written
You may print games and resources for your own personal business use but cannot
use on websites
or distrubte. Contact:
DSC - c/o Moms Network P.O. Box 238 Rosemount, MN 55068 (phone) 651-423-4036